Hi,

I have just pasted that code in a 7.2-SNAPSHOT local XWiki instance and it
worked perfectly. The result is identical to Main.AllDocs and my suggestion
to you is that you drop your "allpages" document which is clearly old and
now outdated by the Main.AllDocs XWiki standard document index. So it looks
just like a leftover that maybe made sense in XWiki 2.7, but which now does
not make sense when you have Main.AllDocs.

As I mentioned, the code, even if old and useless now, worked on my clean
XWiki instance so looking at the screenshot from your original message, you
might be missing some standard XWiki UI documents, maybe cause by an
incomplete migration from the old version to the newer one. This might be
the reason why all those tabs are empty. If you look at the code you gave,
you can see that for each tab there is a corresponding XWiki document:

{{include document="XWiki.Tableview" /}}
{{include document="XWiki.Treeview" /}}
{{include document="XWiki.AllAttachments" /}}
{{include document="XWiki.OrphanedPages" /}}
{{include document="XWiki.DeletedDocuments" /}}
{{include document="XWiki.DeletedAttachments" /}}

Make sure that the above documents exist in your wiki (they probably
don`t). If they don`t, you might need to re-run the migration you performed
and do it more carefully this time, since there could be other things
missing as well.

Alternatively, if you can't/won't re-run the migration, for the missing
documents above, you could (re)install the Index Application (Extension ID:
org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-index-ui)
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Index+Application or,
if you do not want to use the Extension Manager, just manually import and
override the UI of the Index Application by using this xar (for 6.4.3)
http://maven.xwiki.org/releases/org/xwiki/platform/xwiki-platform-index-ui/6.4.3/xwiki-platform-index-ui-6.4.3.xar

After that, Main.AllDocs should be in top shape and you can start using it.
Your "allpages" document might start working as well, but again, I do not
encourage using it.

Good luck,
Eduard