The only thing that comes to mind is to suggest you use the Extension
Manager when installing that extension (instead of the manual XAR method):
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Extension+Manager+Application#HAdvancedSearch

Use "org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-index-ui" as Extension ID and
"6.4.3" as version when installing the extensions through Advanced Search,
as detailed in the link above.

In case of a conflict in the install process, I suggest you override your
version of the problematic document with the clean version coming from the
extension you are installing.

Thanks,
Eduard