Progress !

I reverted to the 6.x backup and re-did the upgrade steps. I must have did something wrong the last time as now I did get the migration wizard which updated everything without showing errors.

But:

- The navigation still shows double parents. This is improved if I set showChildDocuments="false" for the navigation panel. This way it becomes like in the screenshot (not two parents, but a page in line with the other children) and I can edit the parent page, click hide and now I can have one parent and it doesn't show again as a sub-page too.

- The Document tree is still showing double parents in the tree.

- When going to rename clicking the tree icon to choose a new parent still produces a dark overlay that never goes away

- Last issue: I create a top level page "A Test". Then two pages under it named "Subpage" and "subpage 2" (ore.hierarchymode is reference in xwiki.properties) and the result is what shows in the screenshot.

http://i.imgur.com/bW6pXN8.png

This doesn't look right.

Cheers,
Silviu