Hi Keith,

On 11 Oct 2015 at 15:05:21, Keith Davis
(keithda...@pridedallas.com(mailto:keithda...@pridedallas.com)) wrote:

> " You could save the concerned pages with a user having Script permissions
> (you could script this if there are plenty of pages)."
>
> I still think we are not on the same page - this is for almost every script,
> including all the "panel" scripts (Recent Modifications, etc...). These
> panels are used on every single page and I've tried saving pages to fix this,
> but it does not work. Strange, there is one that is working, Orphaned Pages.

Remember I was just replying to your **specific** question:

"I installed Xwiki originally, but a user that is no longer here (and the user
has been deleted) has done most of the upgrades for some time. Is it possible
that because his account is missing, there are no rights to these scripts?”

And my answer was yes and that the solution for this was to resave the pages he
has last modified and that contained some script.

Now regarding your problem, I haven’t been following this thread closely but it
should be very easy to diagnose:

1) What error do you get when you click on the error in a panel?
2) If the error is about Script rights, then, when you navigate to the panel
page and check the last author who is it? Is that author existing in your wiki
and does it have script rights?