We just switched to 7.3 and loved it! Cleaner look and Nested Spaces was what
we where looking for. Thank you very much for this awesome work!

What we are irritated about is something which is hopefully just a lack of
understanding about rights. We have had groups and adjusted single pages
according to our access policies. Everything worked as expected. After
update to 7.3 all rights do not function anymore! The rights were not
changed but now every user can access every single page - even "Administer
Wiki" on the main wiki and on each subwiki!

We reinvented our whole security rules and rights to the certain pages with
no success.

Could someone please support us in narrowing down this issue?