Hi Miroslav,

On 2 Dec 2015 at 15:50:48, Miroslav Galajda
(miroslav.gala...@gmail.com(mailto:miroslav.gala...@gmail.com)) wrote:

> How does the WikiWord actually work?
> How can I write the word (the page name) which is from the nested space?
> Does it have some configuration for custom words, e.g. mapping word or
> expression to the page or external link?

It doesn’t work like this right now. When a wikiword is found, the target page
is located in the current space with the name of the wikiword.

For example, if I’m on Sandbox.SomePage and I put in content:

"
Hello BeautifulWiki
“

then BeautifulWiki will point to page Sandbox.BeautifulWiki