Hi!

I'm moving an old XWiki installation (XWiki Enterprise 2.4.30451) to a new
box. It currently runs as root in a CentOS/Tomcat/MySQL box serving pages
at port 80. The destination is a Ubuntu/Apache Web Server/Tomcat MySQL
where an Apache virtual host will serve all controller and virtual wikis. A
different application is already running as root in the destination.

I do need to remove the application part of the URL from the pages served
by the new location. This is mainly due to lots of hardcoded URLs I''m not
able to get rid of them now.

This simple virtual host configuration works fine, but I'm not able to
understand how could I remove the "atriumkm", the application, part of the
URL...

<VirtualHost *:80>
     ServerAdmin ricardo.rodrig...@idisantiago.es
     ServerName isabel.idisantiago.es

     RedirectMatch permanent ^/$ http://isabel.idisantiago.es/atriumkm/

     ProxyPass /atriumkm http://localhost:8080/atriumkm
     ProxyPassReverse /atriumkm http://localhost:8080/atriumkm

     DocumentRoot /var/www/html

     # Logging
     ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/isabel.idisantiago.es-error_log
     CustomLog /var/log/apache2/isabel.idisantiago.es-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

I've found this thread that it seems to me deals with a similar issue...

http://markmail.org/thread/u5hu7kw6rr2fcacx

... but I'm not able to understand how to get it working.

Please, must I be able to do that by modifying the VirtualHost
configuration? Must I modify web.xml? Something related with xwiki.cfg
parameters? There are a lot of information playing around and concepts I
don't understand well.

Any help will be extremely welcome!

Cheers!

Ricardo