I'm creating a form but I prefer using HTML and bootstrap rather than only
velocity syntax. I have the following problem:

<http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7597164/userlist.png>

I want to insert user selection list into the form. By doing the following:

{{velocity}}
{{html velocity="true" }}
     #set( $tempobj = $doc.newObject('Classes.USR'))
     $tempobj.display('userslist','edit')

{{html velocity="true" }}
{{/velocity}}

however I get the {{html}} tag around the search box which I don't want. How
can I remove this?
closing and opening the html before and after the call gives rendering
errors. Is there a way to all the  $tempobj.display('userslist','edit')
function without rendering the {{html}} tags?
Which function in java lib will give me a simular output? maybe I can do
this through a java component?
What output does the    displayEdit() method in BaseObject class give?

I tried something like this, but did not work, I might be totally wrong..

                  XWikiContext xcontext = this.xwikiContextProvider.get();
                  DocumentReference referenceClass =
resolver.resolve("Classes.USR");
                  XWikiDocument doc = xcontext.getDoc();
                  BaseObject domainObject = doc.getXObject(referenceClass);
                  String disp = domainObject.displayEdit("userslist", xcontext);
                  return disp