It works !

Thanks a lot !
Signature mails

Bruno Joffredo

Ecole Centrale de Nantes

Centre de Ressources Informatiques - Bur. D019

1 rue de la Noë

BP 92101

F-44321 Nantes cedex 3

Tél. 02.40.37.68.06
Mail : bruno.joffr...@ec-nantes.fr <mailto:bruno.joffr...@ec-nantes.fr>

Le 01/03/2016 17:21, Jesse Bright a écrit :
Yes, that is correct.

Regards,

Jesse

On Mar 1, 2016, at 6:46 AM, Bruno <bruno.joffr...@ec-nantes.fr> wrote:

Signature mails OK. So with your modification, the check box 'minor release' is
checked by default ? And so, there is just to uncheck it to mean a major change
?
If that's it, Ienjoy that !