Hi,

I try to embedd a table (in a section) from another wiki page. I tried to use the include macro in the following form:

{{include reference="Synaptic.Technik.Konfigurationsdateien"}}

The whole document is embedded as expected. After adding the section attribute:

{{include reference="Synaptic.Technik.Konfigurationsdateien" section="HFSS.properties"/}}

I get:
Failed to execute the [include] macro. Cause: [Cannot find section [HFSS.properties] in document [produkte:Synaptic.Technik.Konfigurationsdateien]]. Click on this message for details.

but the document contains the necessary heading.

This link works perfect when added to the document:
[[/etc/smd/config/FSS.properties>>Synaptic.Technik.Konfigurationsdateien||anchor="HFFS.properties"]]

Can any body give me a hint what is wrong ?

Thanks.

Ciao

     Matthias