Hi,

The discussion leads me to checking other headings on the same page. They worked as expected. The page is fairly big and I cannot publish the content of the pages because it contains confidential information.

I really appreciate your help, but unfortunately I cannot provide the information you asked for.

Thanks again.

Ciao
    Matze