 Objet: [xwiki-users] [Velocity] get items of static list
 À: "XWiki Users" <users@xwiki.org>
 Date: Jeudi 23 juin 2016, 16h32

 Hi,

 I am currently implementing my first XWiki application and
 starting to
 learn velocity. There is one thing that makes me mad.

 There is a static list field with code "ddlProductFamily".

 I try to display the items in this list in a nice way (one
 below the other).

 Different approaches including googling didn't lead to any
 outcome.

 #foreach ($prodFam in $ddlProductFamily)
   $prodFam\\
 #end

 #foreach ($prodFam in $doc.display('ddlProductFamily'))
   $prodFam\\
 #end

 On the frontend it's always empty. Other #foreach loops work
 fine.

 I'm sure I just misunderstand something but I can't find the
 fault myself.
 Can somebody please help me?

 Thanks in advance,
 Dennis