Hi Dennis,

So I’ve tried to reproduce by doing the following:

• Download xwiki-enterprise-jetty-hsqldb-7.0.1.zip and unzip. Start XWiki and
access the home page. Stop.
* Download xwiki-enterprise-jetty-hsqldb-7.4.4.zip and unzip
• Delete xwiki-enterprise-jetty-hsqldb-7.4.4/data and replace it with the data
dir from xwiki-enterprise-jetty-hsqldb-7.0.1
• Restart and access the home
* Install the latest version of the nested pages migrator and compute the plan
using the default values

I got the following plan:
https://www.evernote.com/l/AHfe8gU8sIRIpI0ul3xnHL7jFWFq3QrlG1U

As you can see the plan doesn’t touch Main.WebHome in the main wiki.

Could you show us your plan?

I don’t understand why Main.WebHome would be touched and thus why you’d have
the following:

"
1. After migrating my main wiki the heading "Wiki Home" was replaced by
"$services.localization.render('xe.home.title')". Sub wikis didn't have
this side effect. Maybe a bug in the migrator?
“

Are you sure that you didn’t this issue after the XWiki upgrade and *BEFORE*
executing the nested page migrator? Did you get any conflict during the
Distribution Wizard execution?