According to your suggestions, I have started some iterations in a real
wiki.

Proposition 8, iteration 1
==================
http://jira.xwiki.org/secure/attachment/33243/P8_iter1.png

* Same wording
* Separation between wiki-related items and global items
* Remove "Home", because it's already in the breadcrumb and it is not
necessary to have it in this "often used features" menu.
 "Create Wiki" and "Delete Wiki", because it should be done inside the Wiki

Proposition 8, iteration 2
==================
On subwiki:
http://jira.xwiki.org/secure/attachment/33245/P8_iter2.png

On main wiki:
http://jira.xwiki.org/secure/attachment/33246/P8_iter2_mainwiki.png

* Same but with a more human wording
* Applications is displayed before users, because I think we more often
need to use an app than we need to see other users

Proposition 8, iteration 3
==================
http://jira.xwiki.org/secure/attachment/33247/P8_iter3.png

* Same but introduced the "Recent Changes" entry (leads to an Activity
Stream maybe)

My conclusions
===

* Better look & feel