 Objet: Re: [xwiki-users] code macro/jython-standalone-2.7.0-xwiki-3.jar problem
 À: "Pascal BASTIEN" <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>, "XWiki Users" <users@xwiki.org>
 Date: Mardi 29 novembre 2016, 18h33

 The error you pasted have
 nothing to do with
 http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-7984
 plus XWIKI-7984 is specific to
 Jboss
 AS.

 The code macro works
 well with Tomcat and the setup you indicated is
 pretty standard for XWiki. It's probably a
 Jython or Pygments bug with
 the specific
 content you tried.

 Does the
 macro work with some very simple content like:

 {{code}}
 test
 {{/code}}

 ?

 If it work with other content then please
 create a jira issue with the
 content that
 reproduce the error and we will try to reproduce it and
 understand where it come from exactly.

 On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 3:55 PM, Pascal BASTIEN
 <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>
 wrote:
 > Hello,
 >
 > I try to deploy xwiki 8.4 on Tomcat
 8.0.32/ java 1.8.0_74 on our datacenter but I have a issue
 with the code macro:
 > {{code}}
 > My code
 > {{/code}}
 >
 > The page displayed:
 "Failed to execute the [code] macro. Cause: [String
 index out of range: 3]. Click on this message for
 details.".
 here: http://pastebin.ca/3743091

 > I tested this way http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-7984
 > (open jython-standalon jar/extract
 everything in Lib/* and put this in a new jar at the root of
 the jar/put the new ) but it doesn't work.

 > Do you have an idea
 what this problem coming from?

 problem: https://demon.aeto.net/Macro/CitationBox)

 > Thxs for any help