I feel it would be extremely handy to be able to tag someone's name in the
xwiki and the next time that person logs in, he/she will be notified and
directed to the page/comment where that happened. Perhaps a feature request
:)

Thanks,
Oliver

--
*Oliver Marc Angélil*
PhD Candidate at the University of New South Wales, Australia