Hi Vincent,

This is getting closer to what I had in mind but not exactly. What I am
suggesting is the ability to tag a user's name anywhere on the xwiki\. It
would work as follows:

   - type "@"
   - a dropdown menu appears with all usernames
   - select a username
   - that user will then be notified that his/her name has been mentioned,
   with the link the the location of the mention.

For example I could write in the comment section:
"John, should we meet tomorrow to discuss this page?"

The tagged name "John" could appear in a different colour being a link to
his profile; and he will somehow be notified of this comment when he logs
in. Without this feature, he may not notice my comment.

Thanks,
Oliver