Hi,

We have implemented a basic version of Elastic Search Storage for Zeppelin
and would like to contribute it back to the main repo. But before we spend
time in preparing a Pull Request, I just wanted to check

   1. Does this feature make sense for the Zeppelin project and would be
   accepted in main repo,
   2. Would anyone be willing to review it, so that we can have an initial
   discussion around how ready is our code for raising a Pull Request.

We are also working on a couple of other features, including a read-only
(Dashboard) mode, which would restrict updating params and output to
notebook. It will be very helpful if someone can help us initially in
making contributions to the project.

Regards,
Ashish