Thanks, this is working pretty well for me on Ubuntu 16.  I can execute all
of the spark, python and R code in the tutorial.

I can't run the pig tutorial, but I assume that's because the docker
container doesn't include a hadoop environment.

I can't run the mahout code either, which surprised me.  I thought the
"convenience paragraphs" were included to pull any required dependencies.

python: can't open file '../scripts/mahout/add_mahout.py': [Errno 2] No
such file or directory

python: can't open file 'scripts/mahout/add_mahout_interpreters.py': [Errno
2] No such file or directory