Thanks for having survey and sharing the result.

I made a notebook with the result and published to online viewer, for
someone who want to download/import the notebook and play around.
https://www.zepl.com/viewer/notebooks/bm90ZTovL21vb24vZTU0NWExYmFhZTU1NGQ0MDhlNDM0MjExMmM2YzRlMmQvbm90ZS5qc29u

Thanks,
moon