I’d advocate for a regular quarterly run well versus a monthly that ends up
sparsely attended and a scramble to setup.   The general idea is fantastic.

> On Jan 25, 2021, at 10:37 PM, moon soo Lee <m...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> +1  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
>
> Looking forward to it!
>
> On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 6:20 PM Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com
> <mailto:zjf...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> That's right, it has been more than one year we haven't do community sync up.
> I'd like to continue that to bring the community together for more wide
> discussion around zeppelin.
>
> Bill Brooks <wwbro...@gmail.com <mailto:wwbro...@gmail.com>> 于2021εΉ΄1月26ζ—₯ε‘¨δΊŒ
> 上午10:11ε†™ι“οΌš
> This is a great idea, but I thought that Mei Long was already putting
> these events together and prior to the pandemic, they were happening.
>
> Bill
>
> On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 3:09 PM Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com
> <mailto:zjf...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> > Hi folks (users & developers),
> >
> > I'd like to raise this discussion about regular community sync up meeting
> > to discuss various things of Zeppelin. You may know me that I have been
> > active in the Zeppelin community for the last 4 years. I believe Zeppelin
> > is a very promising and important project in the data science and big data
> > area. But it needs more community involvement to improve it ,no matter
> > whether you are zeppelin users or zeppelin developers. I hope this kind of
> > sync up meeting can gather people who are interested in zeppelin together,
> > and let's discuss what we can do to make zeppelin standout in the data
> > science and big data area.
> >
> > I hope it will be a regular sync up meeting, maybe one time per month. Let
> > us know whether you are interested in such kind of regular sync up meeting
> > and what kind of things do you like to discuss.
> >
> > --
> > Best Regards
> >
> > Jeff Zhang
>

> --
> Best Regards
>
> Jeff Zhang

Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> |
My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed
<https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>

This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether
attachments are marked as such.