Hello Jongyoul,

thanks for your effort.

The only thing that was a bit irritating to me is the fact that docs and online pages do not really mention the removal as of now. Such as docs for version 0.11.1.[1] Again, maybe missing something here.

About the usage. We degraded Zeppelin from an interactive development tool to a task runner that would run notebooks using Shell interpreter when triggered from an external scheduler. So Zeppelin itself seems a bit over-engineered for our purposes.

Considering switching to good old Jenkins instead.

Will keep an eye on any further releases from Zeppelin though. Good that there seems to be still basic maintenance. :) Cheers

Nils

[1]
https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.11.1/usage/interpreter/installation.html