Hello Nils,

Thank you for sharing your concerns and suggestions.

I agree with you that we missed some information or instructions. I know
it's an excuse but we were challenged with some security issues recently
and we had to handle it with priority. I also hope it can be improved well.

For the usage, thank you for letting me know your use cases. Shell
interpreter looks like a mandatory component for you. We are discussing the
Shell interpreter issue with the security team so I'll share how we can use
it sooner than later.

Best regards,
Jongyoul Lee

2024년 4월 9일 (화) 오후 4:40, Nils Glueck <nils.glu...@posteo.net>님이 작성: