Alex -

How are you addressing the Yarn's need to have dynamic ports available on
the yarn-client so the app master can connect to it? I've run into an issue
where if I try to run Docker on Mesos in this setup, the containers fail
due to the application master trying to connect to the container, but I
didn't know the ports before the spark instance started.  I am stumped on
that one...