great thanks, Anthony, I took something on nvd3 these days, and I still
have one question.

my question is about the screenshot bellow, or can take a look at this
link:

https://drive.google.com/a/glowing.com/file/d/0BxFvSIhJYqEncGJYa1JCVXdWRlU/view?usp=sharing

I find that nvd3 is just a visualization lib, but I want to know is there
also a lib used to build the utils for our visulization ?

for example:

   - the *chart type selection* button; [ I think may make this using some
   api of nvd3 ]
   - the *settings* box; [ I feel very interesting, if we change the*
   "keys" , "groups", "values" *settings, will the server re-run our sql
   and return the data to making the graph, if not, how to draw the graph
   using different *"keys", "groups" and "values" *configure ]

thanks a lot.

​