Zhong Wang,
Right, Folder support would be quite useful. Thanks for the opinion.
Hope i can finish the work pr-190
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/190>.

Sourav,
Regarding concurrent running, Zeppelin doesn't have limitation of run
paragraph/query concurrently. Interpreter can implement it's own scheduling
policy. For example, SparkSQL interpreter and ShellInterpreter can already
run paragraph/query concurrently.

SparkInterpreter is implemented with FIFO scheduler considering nature of
scala compiler. That's why user can not run multiple paragraph concurrently
when they work with SparkInterpreter.
But as Zhong Wang mentioned, pr-703 enables each notebook will have
separate scala compiler so paragraphs run concurrently, while they're in
different notebooks.
Thanks for the feedback!

Best,
moon