From: Jose Celaya <jcel...@slb.com<mailto:jcel...@slb.com>>

<users@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org<mailto:users@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org>>
Date: Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 12:11 PM
To:
"users@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org<mailto:users@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org>"

<users@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org<mailto:users@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org>>
Subject: Building and running on Mac OS 11.11

Hi,

Are there any suggestions or links to tutorials of building and installing for
Mac OS 11.11.

I have been trying for two days with no success on building. I have Java 7
installed and working, latest Maven installed and working, installed a few side
packages as well but I am still having issues building barebones and also with
spark 1.6 and hadoop.

I must say I am not an expert of building open source software so I would
prefer a binary that I can install. We are quite excited about this tool and
would like to give it a try.

In any case, any help will be greatly appreciated.

cheers

José

José R. Celaya, Ph.D.

Senior Data Scientist
Schlumberger Software Technology Innovation Center
Menlo Park, CA

jcel...@slb.com
<mailto:jcel...@slb.com>