Yes, it’d be great to have a standard way such as a well-defined Angular model
for doing custom processing with results from JS. I don’t know enough about
Angular to understand how to implement this, but it’d be great to have a
cleaner way to do client-side UI and visualization extensions.

From: Corneau Damien <cornead...@gmail.com<mailto:cornead...@gmail.com>>

<users@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org<mailto:users@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org>>
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 1:28 PM
To:
"users@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org<mailto:users@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org>"

<users@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org<mailto:users@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Problem with angular scope

There has been some changes and refactoring of the angular display system,
however I don't think we really loose anything in term of functionality.

Currently its breaking a few notebooks accessing the scope with javascript.
Since there was no official/proper way to access the scope variables using
javascript, there is a lot of different usage.

In the PR mentioned in this thread, we were also talking about trying to have a
proper way to get the scope in javascript in the future, instead of having
people using different methods.

On Mar 22, 2016 7:15 PM, "tog"