Hi Ashish,

Thanks for the question.
I think you'll need to leverage Angular display system [1] to achieve the
features you want.

With Angular displays system, you can create date picker and update all
paragraphs on change. Same to Autocomplete search box.
For linked graph (drilling down), i think you need to render your own graph
inside of notebook and handle event from the graph.

So it's pretty much possible but you'll need to write many codes inside of
notebook.
If you have any good idea or suggestion, please feel free to share.

Thanks.
moon

[1]
http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/docs/0.6.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/displaysystem/angular.html