Thanks Moon. This should be a good starting point. The functionality I
require is that I should be able to control the size and shape of different
instances of each component. It's my assumption that currently, one can
only control the size n shape of all instances collectively.

UX folks from my team would be exploring the possibilities in this area.

Regards,
Ashish