Any thoughts on this?  Since almost every interpreter could have a
password,  the interpreter.json file is a huge security target.  If we
stored the passwords in the interpreter.json file, then in the notebook
interface had an option to provide the "unlock" password, and before
running one of the interpreters we could force an unlock, this seems to
provide somewhat better security than just storing them in plain test.  I
am interested in discussions here, perhaps some philosophy on what should
fall on Zeppelin to secure and what should not.

--
Sent from my iThing