Mohit,

WRT
"We also have similar use-case as you specified in the scheme above but
instead of LDAP server, we have an external authentication system which
exposes REST interface. From zeppelin server, we can send REST calls to
this system containing username/password and this system may respond with
true/false in the response body. Does this sound doable to you? Any example
implementations you may know to implement this?
I am completely new to web space and so looking for referances to
understand the implementation."

Are you trying to call some REST API from Zeppelin? Can you provide details
on your REST scenario? What is it trying to do?

It will create security leak if Zeppelin starts to sends some external
system(other than one configured for authentication) both user/password.

Thx