**

Hello All,

We have an urgent requirement with one of our Direct Client for Ab Initio
Developer**
**
**
*Position Title: *Ab Initio Developer**

*Location: * (COLUMBUS, Ohio)**

*Contract Duration: *12 Months**

*Pay Rate: *DOE

* *

*Job Description:*

Job Description:
- Ab Initio developer .
- As an ETL developer, the candidate will be a member of technical team to
build and support complex applications using Ab Initio.
- Will be responsible for developing, testing, implementing and supporting
applications.
- The candidate will be working closely with ETL Leads/Managers. Coding,
testing, modifying, debugging, documenting and implementation of Ab Initio
Graphs. Analyze functional requirements, mapping documents, assist in
problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Work with different application groups and deliver effective solutions.
- Assist in technical specifications and other deliverable documents.
- Develop test cases and plans to complete the unit testing.
- Support System testing.
- Work with multiple teams and report to technical leads.
- Able to work in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Follow local development guidelines, standards, best practices and
procedures as well as SDLC

Specifications / Qualifications
*REQUIRED SKILLS: *
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of development experience with 4+ years of Ab Initio
- Experience with DB2-UDB and SQL, Oracle a plus
- Experience with UNIX (Aix and Solaris preferred) internals and shell
(k-shell preferred) scripting
- Understanding of Ab Initio deployment architectures including EME
(Enterprise Metadata Environment)
- Understanding of change management and automation/repeatability
- Strong knowledge and use of full lifecycle development methodologies,
standards and procedures
- Ability to multi-task and provide expertise for multiple development teams
across concurrent project tasks
- Resourceful and self starter with minimal hand holding required
- Good team work and communication skills
- Experience with SQL
- Experience/knowledge of commercial credit card domain is a plus

Thanks and Regards...

*Raj Talukdar*

Recruiting Manager

Direct: 408-833-6257 I Fax: 650-963-3238
SA Technologies Inc I 2700 Augustine Drive Suite 285, Santa Clara CA 95054 I
http://www.satincorp.com I r...@satincorp.com <rit...@satincorp.com>

Mail Disclaimer:The information contained in this e-mail message may be
privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, any further disclosure or use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly
prohibited. Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open
or detach any documents from this transmission. SA Technologies Inc. does
not accept any liability for virus. If you think that you have received this
e-mail message in error, please delete it and notify the sender and
Administrator (i...@satincorp.com).