Hi Folks*,*

*Greetings of the Day!!!! *

This is very fast moving  position  with one of my Client , So please let
me know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her
resume with contact detail and send it to me at
bijender.ku...@ondemandagility.com . You can give me a call at 408-600-2648.

*For you reference, please find Job Description as under:*

*Title- IOS Lead Developer***

*Location- Pleasanton CA or Denver CO***

*6-12 Months Contract*

·         Senior Level knowledge of Objective-C

·         Expert level hands-on development skills with iOS development.

·         Strong understanding of XCode, Subversion, GitHub

·         Must have several applications posted to two different platform
app stores

·         4+ years’ experience in a multiple platform Mobile development
environment

·         3 years of recent experience in designing, developing and
delivering mobile solutions for enterprise clients

·         Demonstrated experience in architecting and delivery mobile
solutions

·         Strong Object Oriented Development skills

·         Strong grasp of emerging technologies, mobile development best
practices

·         Strong knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, jQuery Mobile, JavaScript
preferred

·         Experience in enterprise class mobile applications

·         Expert level hands-on development skills in one or more of the
existing Mobile platforms

·         Ability to lead teams consisting of local, remote, and off-shore
members

·         Agile/Scrum background is preferred

·         Proven estimation skills at all levels of the lifecycle (epic,
story, and task)

·         Experience consuming Web Services

·         Demonstrated discipline towards solid engineering best practices

·         Experience developing coding standards