Hi All,

Please let me know if you have any candidate for the below requirement.

updated resume to  g...@infosytech.com *or *318-707-8596

Location: Bluebell, PA
Title: SFDC Tech.Lead/ Sr.Architect

Must Have Skills:
•             Business requirement and process documentation expertise.
•             Experience with Salesforce configuration/Design.
•             Experience with Salesforce Customization
•             *Certified Administrator*
*•             Certified Developer*
•             Experience in end to end Salesforce implementation
•             Must have strong analytical, organizational and problem
solving skills.
•             Strong written and verbal communication skills.
•             Strong in Salesforce Design
•             Must have Customer relationship skills

Desired Skills:
•             SFDC Technical

Project Details:
3.            Understand the Direct to Customer process
8.            Provide design to the business solution which customer is
looking for

Job Roles / Responsibilities:
a.            Come up with a design including process and integration
d.            Review with business and technical architect
e.            Update and finalization

 Thanks&Regards ........!?
Gary -
Infosytech Solutions Inc.,
211 West Alabama, Ave Ste 105, Ruston, Louisiana 71270
Phone: 318-707-8596
Email: g...@infosytech.com