Dear Partner

Hope you are doing great!!

Please add me on yahoo at *arpittechwire* and do share me your hotlist also
at *ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>.

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for the same position.

*Position Title: Sr. Software Developer*

*Location: West Des Moines, IA*

*Clearance: None*

*Rate: $55/hr*

*Keys – spring, hibernate, SQL, Apache Maven and ideally some 508
compliance.*

*Please send me people with NO LESS than 8 years of Java experience*

This candidate would join a dynamic application development team in
building strategic web solutions that assist in meeting our international
customers' needs. We are seeking an excellent communicator, both written
and verbal, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team
environment.

As a Java Developer, you will create exciting applications by developing,
implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces as a
member of the Health Analytics Application Development team.

In addition, you will:

1. Assist project managers in conducting fact-findings, which will result
in the formulation and definition of the system scope and objectives for
developing or modifying information software applications

2. Design, code, test, debug, document, and implement changes to new and
existing solutions.

3. Perform unit testing of code to assure the delivery of a product that
meets the user's specifications.

4. Provide technical advice to technical leads, assisting them with high
level planning and cost justifications that impact new or existing software
applications.

5. Provide guidance and leadership to less experienced team members in
designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and implementing
changes to new or existing applications.

6. Work individually and as part of a team to ensure project requirements
and timelines are met

Education:

Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical
discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training,
or work/military experience.

8-10 years of related software development experience.

We also require:

- Experience in SQL

- Strong communication skills, a strong team player; able to accept and
deliver ambiguous tasks

- Ability to contribute unsolicited ideas with the team for continuous
improvement.

- Ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced, fun environment.

- Must be able to work closely with all project stakeholders such as
business users, project managers, and business analysts while delivering
solutions.

- Good organizational, analytic and interpersonal skills

- A demonstrated ability to learn and acquire new technologies as needed as
well as a willingness to do collaborative software development as necessary.

A strong candidate will also have:

- Experience developing with the Spring Framework

- Experience developing with the Hibernate Framework

- Experience working with Apache Maven projects

- Experiences assuring conformance to section 508 compliance standards.

- Experience working on projects with stakeholders located in multiple
locations

- Familiarity with CMMI (level 3) processes

- Familiarity with ITIL

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Arpit Arora | Assistant Team Lead-Recruitment*

*Technology Resource Group Inc. 1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL,
60563*

*Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 9961*

*Fax: 408-884-2409*

*ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com> | *www.tresourceinc.com*