> That's the more expensive of the two clocks I reported seeing at Sam's
> Club a month or two ago. I got the cheaper of the two, without the
> automatic radio update but with Celsius temperature readout -- because
> it showed Celsius. I'll use my nts-updated linux network here at home
> for accurate time. Down here in Charleston, split-second timing offers
> no great advantage. Heck, the technically progressive people in
> Charleston proudly use the daily newspaper to update their calendars!
> ;-)

Dear Jim and All,

I have heard that the only (and the word only was stressed) facts you can
rely on in the newspaper are the date and the sports results. I once read a
newspaper that had the wrong date so I have even lost confidence in this
rule of thumb!

Cheers,

Pat Naughtin CAMS
Geelong, Australia