Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:56:19 -0600
To: "Parker, Joshua" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: John Nichols <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: U.S.Comments

It is not the web masters it is the correspondent who could not copy a number correctly
Not a big deal just a thousand fold out.

John Nichols
At 12:47 PM 12-02-2003, you wrote:

Thank you for contacting CNN.com and for providing us your input.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Our goal is to present the news on our site in the best format possible. A copy of this note has been forwarded to the attention of our webmasters for consideration. Please continue to send us feedback concerning your thoughts about our site and how we can serve you better.

Thanks again for your interest and keep your browser pointed to <http://cnn.com/>http://cnn.com.

Sincerely,

The CNN.com Staff
John Nichols BE, Ph.D. (Newcastle), MIE (Aust), Chartered Professional Engineer
Assistant Professor
Texas A&M University
Department of Construction Science
Langford AC