Yahoo! is chaning their main page, and they're taking in comments and suggestions.  Visit them at www.yahoo.com and click on the "Preview the all-new Yahoo! page" at the top.  A very visible part of their page is the weather, which is available in Fahrenheit only.  When one clicks on the "Weather" rectangle (upper right-hand part of the page) a weekly forecast is shown with the ability to switch to Celsius.  This preference used to be retained, so that one could see the page in Celsius only, but with the revamped page, this functionality is gone.  It defaults to F each time, and it does not retain the C settings.  The new page is asking the users for input.  I already submitted my comment, asking to allow Celsius on the rectangle on the main page along with the ability to retain this preference.

Remek