I forgot about seed packets.  If they're light enough, they're labelled in grams or milligrams only.  At some weight, they go to ounces only.

On 10/22/06, Mike Millet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've actually seen another product with metric only measures on it. My Timex watch which I wear every day has a 50m water resistance mark on it. No US Customary units.  Doesn't that somehow violate federal law? If it does then watch makers have been doing so with impunity for years because every watch I've owned from the cheap Wal Mart ones up to the Timex have had meters exlusively listed on the watch case and the instructions both.