I unusually travel into British Columbia every now and then to get my filling of metric. Too bad the west is less metric than the east. I do remember everything was metric that I saw in Toronto.

In short. I saw several things that were non-metric in BC. Acres, pounds in grocery stores, and occasionally people using non metric measurements when they find out that I am from the US. I usually respond in metric... "I will have the 500 ml beer."

I did find a choice Celsius only thermometer at Canadian Tire in BC.

LPS
Mike Millet wrote:
I stand corrected and bow to the master :). Thanks for that. I knew if I asked I'd get a reaply. Mike