Hooves on their feet, that is.

cm

From: owner-u...@colostate.edu [mailto:owner-u...@colostate.edu] On Behalf
Of Jeremiah MacGregor
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 23:40
To: U.S. Metric Association
Subject: [USMA:44726] Re: Metric horse boots

Horses don't have feet, they have hooves.

I like the comment they have in their ad:

We have found that measurements are more accurate and easier to take using
the metric system.

It seems that those who do real measuring are in the know.  It is no
surprise that htey have found metric to be more accurate then FFU.

Jerry

  _____