To: U.S. Metric Association
  Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 9:04 PM
  Subject: [USMA:46516] RE: [USMA:46512] Re: [USMA:46509] Oh how our minds .

  Dear Martin,

  Of all the Australian cook books that are available might I suggest, 'Cookery
– the Australian Way'. It is a school text and reference book that is rarely
found in charity shops because students who use it at school then keep it for
life because it is a very useful basic cookbook that contains all of the common
Australian recipes.

  Another source on this topic is Metric Cooking with Confidence by Wendy
Pomroy (and myself) that you can find at
http://www.metricationmatters.com/docs/MetricCookingWithConfidence.pdf

  Cheers,

  Pat Naughtin
  Author of the ebook, Metrication Leaders Guide, that you can obtain from
http://metricationmatters.com/MetricationLeadersGuideInfo.html
  PO Box 305 Belmont 3216,
  Geelong, Australia
  Phone: 61 3 5241 2008

  Metric system consultant, writer, and speaker, Pat Naughtin, has helped
thousands of people and hundreds of companies upgrade to the modern metric
system smoothly, quickly, and so economically that they now save thousands each
year when buying, processing, or selling for their businesses. Pat provides
services and resources for many different trades, crafts, and professions for
commercial, industrial and government metrication leaders in Asia, Europe, and
in the USA. Pat's clients include the Australian Government, Google, NASA,
NIST, and the metric associations of Canada, the UK, and the USA. See
http://www.metricationmatters.com for more metrication information, contact Pat
at pat.naugh...@metricationmatters.com or to get the free 'Metrication matters'