  From: John Frewen-Lord
  To: U.S. Metric Association
  Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 2:47 PM
  Subject: [USMA:46734] metric products UK

  To all those who say that the UK is not really metric:

  I was researching the town of Axminster on Google, and came across this
website regarding hydraulic bricquette presses.  All specs as far as I can see
are in metric units.

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-Rojek-BrikStar-50-Hydraulic-Briquette-Press-582182.htm

  John F-L