I'll jot that down as another thing I learned on this here forum!

I know that there are words in Swiss-German that do not exist in german but I
must admit I never knew about the swiss-french numbering system being 'proper
decimal' as you say.  That's mad!  (ie the difference, not the decimallisation)

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/