From: Stephen Humphreys <barkatf...@hotmail.com>
To: U.S. Metric Association <usma@colostate.edu>
Sent: Thu, July 8, 2010 11:20:42 AM
Subject: [USMA:48096] Re: attitudes

  Hopefully most on the list will remember all this as (almost) total bunkum
from previous attempts.  The anti-US spin is just the cherry on the cake.   For
clearer realistic responses and final outcomes please refer to the previous
times that this consolidated effort below have been raised and put to bed.
These can be found via searching on the USMA list archives via the web front
end
rather than the distribution list.