I thought that some of you might find this to be useful. At least, please pass this on to teachers who might benefit from it. This paragraph was extracted from an email sent to me by Scott Orthey of ASTM. It should be noted that, I am told, IEEE/ASTM SI 10 can be listed as one of the ten standards in that package!

Applause for ASTM, please!

Jim

As mentioned, with Standards on Campus instructors can create a package
of up to 10 ASTM standards of your choice. After creating the package,
you can make it available to your students for just $10 per student. You
will find the ASTM Standards On Campus program described here:
http://www.astm.org/studentmember/Access_by_Course.html

--
James R. Frysinger
632 Stony Point Mountain Road