I an glad that there is currently no living USMB, and for the reason stated
below.  It would be like Arizona's southern stretch of I-19: a metric road to
nowhere.  It would be the subject of jokes, and would not mean anything in the
absence of a true national compact for metric changeover. The latter is what
President Obama should be advocating.

Paul Trusten, Reg. Pharmacist
Vice President
U.S. Metric Association, Inc.