I love the great interaction here, being on the U.S. Metric Association
email list. I am curious about a minor matter though. I notice that when
someone in our email group replies, I often end up getting two email
messages, one to me and coppied to the group, and another entirely
separate email message addressed to the group only. I typically like to
save most or our email messages for reference, so more recently, I have
been keeping one and the deleting the other redundant email message in
order to save space. Is this happening only to me or does it happen to
everyone? Perhaps it is simply some feature of horde Groupware 5.1.1 (my
email handler) that generates the redundant email message while more
sophisticated email services filter out redundant email messages. I really
do not know. More recently, when I reply to our group, I typicaly delete
the email address of the person I reply to and send the message ONLY to our
group usma at colostate dot edu to avoid the redundancy on your end. Can
anyone shed some light on this matter?
David Pearl www.MetricPioneer.com 503-428-4917