    Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 16:58:19 -0400
    From: Carleton MacDonald <carlet...@comcast.net>
Subject: [USMA:54296] RE: [USMA:54292] RE: [USMA:54284] FW: [USMA:54283]
RE: He won’t touch issue with 3.048-meter pole
      To: "U.S. Metric Association" <usma@colostate.edu>

Probably comes from “feet of exposed film”.

   cm

     FROM: owner-u...@colostate.edu [mailto:owner-u...@colostate.edu] ON
BEHALF OF cont...@metricpioneer.com
SENT: Monday, August 11, 2014 12:15
TO: U.S. Metric Association
SUBJECT: [USMA:54292] RE: [USMA:54284] FW: [USMA:54283] RE: He won’t
touch issue with 3.048-meter pole

   Carleton. Actually, length is correct for one definition of footage,
but I had in mind this particular definition: a motion-picture scene or
scenes: newsreel footage; jungle footage.

----- Message from cont...@metricpioneer.com ---------